Ensure that access is not blocked to the device. Preferable steps for Netinstall to work:
- Directly connect the Ethernet port of the device to the PC.
- Both devices are on the same subnet.
- Disable the Windows/Linux firewall.
- Disable any antivirus programs.
- Make sure you press the reset button correctly to bring the device to the Netinstall state.
Issue: After clicking the Install button, the status shows "ready" without performing the reinstallation process.
Solution: Restart the Netinstall application, if not helping restart your PC.
Issue: After pressing the reset button on the device and powering it on, the device is not showing up on Netinstall.
Solution: Press the reset button right after delivering power to the device. In this case, the backup bootloader will not be forced - in case it's damaged.