- Before you work on any MikroTik equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry, and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents. The installer should be familiar with network structures, terms, and concepts.
- Use only the power supply and accessories approved by the manufacturer, and which can be found in the original packaging of this product.
- This equipment is to be installed by trained and qualified personnel, as per these installation instructions. The installer is responsible for making sure, that the Installation of the equipment is compliant with local and national electrical codes. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- This product is intended to be installed indoors. Keep this product away from water, fire, humidity, or hot environments.
- We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power plug from the power outlet.
This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment, this product might cause radio interference in which case the user might be required to take adequate measures
Electric shock hazard. This equipment is to be serviced by trained personnel only