- Connect the device to the included PoE injector with Ethernet cable;
- Connect the PoE injector into the PC or to the network switch;
- Connect the power adapter to the PoE injector;
- Download WinBox configuration tool https://mt.lv/winbox;
- Open WinBox and connect to the device;
- Default IP: 192.168.88.1, user name: admin and and there is no password (or, for some models, check user and wireless passwords on the sticker);
- Download the latest RouterOS software from https://mikrotik.com/download;
- Choose ARM packages, and save them to your PC;
- Open WinBox and upload downloaded packages, drag and drop into any windows;
- Restart the device;
- Connect again and select your Region in the Wireless menu, W60G tab, and in QuickSet menu set your Country, to apply country regulation settings.
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a commercial installation.
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference. (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.