Installation of x86 on a USB drive verified 7.3rc2 ROS version on 03.06.2022
- Download x86 image-zip file, https://box.mikrotik.com/f/eafb2ebd7aa64e729fa9/?dl=1
- Extract zip to your PC
- Download Rufus, https://github.com/pbatard/rufus/releases/download/v3.18/rufus-3.18.exe
- Connect your USB drive and open Rufus
- Select extracted install-image-7.3rc2.img and click START
- After finished, connect your USB to your x86 system and boot the USB.
- Proceed with the installation process by choosing "i" on your keyboard.
- After reboot, your will have x86 installed.
Boot priorities should be changed in your BIOS settings. For this setup, we have used ASUS 0405 UEFI Bios