- Connect to your host device with an rj45 Ethernet connector end.
- Secure grounding to your rackmount or other preferable grounded source.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect with the device on the mast to deliver PoE.
- Apply power using the power adapter.
It is possible to attach the device to a wall or mast using the provided bracket:
- Guide screw through a bracket and secure it to the wall, use dowel depending on the wall material.
- Clip the device to the bracket.
Please connect the grounding cable to the well-grounded source.
The device has an LED indicating the active status of the connected Ethernet port.
The package includes the following accessories that come with the device:
- SET1_ K-78 fastening set