Cloud Core Router - Fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU.
Before you work on any equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry, and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents.
Ultimate disposal of this product should be handled according to all national laws and regulations.
The Installation of the equipment must comply with local and national electrical codes.
This unit is intended to be installed in the rackmount. Please read the mounting instructions carefully before beginning installation. Failure to use the correct hardware or to follow the correct procedures could result in a hazardous situation to people and damage to the system.
This product is intended to be installed indoors. Keep this product away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
Use only the power supply and accessories approved by the manufacturer, and which can be found in the original packaging of this product.
Read the installation instructions before connecting the system to the power source.
We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power plug from the power outlet.
It is the customer's responsibility to follow local country regulations. All Mikrotik devices must be professionally installed.
This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment, this product might cause radio interference in which case the user might be required to take adequate measures.
- Mount unit or place on the flat surface (see "Mounting").
- Connect to the powering source (see "Powering").
- The Initial connection has to be done via the Ethernet cable, using the MikroTik Winbox utility.
- Use Winbox to connect to the default IP address of 192.168.88.1, user name: admin, and there is no password (or, for some models, check user and wireless passwords on the sticker).
- We recommend clicking the "Check for updates" button and updating your system software to the latest version to ensure the best performance and stability. Detailed info on how to upgrade the device https://mt.lv/upgrade;
- Set up your password to secure the device.
Extension Slots and Ports
- MicroUSB type AB.
- One 10g SFP+ port.
- 1x SFP cage in the combo group with 1x 10/100/1000 Ethernet port (software selectable which one will be active).
- 7x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
- RS232 serial console port (115200bit/s, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity).
- Mini-SIM for the smart card.
The device accepts powering in the following ways:
- DC input power jack, 18-57 V DC ⎓.
- PoE input, 18-57 V ⎓ passive PoE.
Maximum power consumption 33 W. With attachments 38 W.
Connecting to a POE Adapter:
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the device Eth7 to the POE out port of the POE adapter.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your LAN to the POE adapter.
- Connect the power cord to the adapter, and then plug the power cord into a power outlet.
The device is designed to use indoors and it can be mounted in a rackmount enclosure using provided rack mounts, or it can be placed on the desktop. Please attach rubber pegs on the bottom of the router if the desired placement is on the flat surface or use a Phillips screwdriver to attach rackmount ears on both sides of the device if designated use is for rackmount enclosure:
- Attach rack ears to both sides of the device and tighten four screws to secure them in place, as shown in the picture.
- Place the device in a rackmount enclosure and align with the holes so that the device fits conveniently.
- Tighten screws to secure it in place.
The device has no protection from water contamination, please ensure the placement of the device in a dry and ventilated environment. We recommend shielded Cat5/6 cables for our devices. Mounting and configuration of this device should be done by a qualified person.
Resetting the device
In case you wish to return the device to its original configuration, you can use the RESET button. Hold this button during boot time until LED lights start flashing, then release the button to reset the RouterOS configuration. You can use this procedure if you have forgotten the password to access the device, or simply wish to return the unit to its default configuration state.
Once logged in, we recommend clicking the "Check for updates" button in the QuickSet menu, as updating your RouterOS software to the latest version ensures the best performance and stability. For wireless models, please make sure you have selected the country where the device will be used, to conform to local regulations.
RouterOS includes many configuration options in addition to what is described in this document. We suggest starting here to get yourself accustomed to the possibilities: https://mt.lv/help. In case an IP connection is not available, the Winbox tool (https://mt.lv/winbox) can be used to connect to the MAC address of the device from the LAN side (all access is blocked from the Internet port by default).
For recovery purposes, it is possible to boot the device for reinstallation, see a section Reset button.
The RouterBOOT reset button has the following functions. Press the button and apply the power, then:
- Release the button when the green LED starts flashing, to reset the RouterOS configuration to defaults.
- Release the button when the LED turns solid green to clear all configuration and defaults.
- Release the button after LED is no longer lit (~20 seconds) to cause the device to look for Netinstall servers (required for reinstalling RouterOS over the network).
Regardless of the above option used, the system will load the backup RouterBOOT loader if the button is pressed before power is applied to the device. Useful for RouterBOOT debugging and recovery.
The package includes the following accessories that come with the device:
- EU/US power cord, D03+QT3 H05VV-F 3x0.75 mm2 1.83 m RoHS.
- Power adapter 24VDC ⎓ 2.5 A 60 W 80% VI 121x54x33 cable 1.2 m plug 2.1 mm.
- USB A Female to Micro B cable
- Rackmount mounting set for the CRS110 case.
Please visit wiki pages for MikroTik SFP module compatibility table: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/MikroTik_SFP_module_compatibility_table
The SFP modules can become very hot when used, please take great care when unplugging them, refer to the general SFP module usage guidance:
For more information about this product, specification and pictures please visit our web page: https://mikrotik.com/product/CCR1009-7G-1C-1SplusPC
Operating system support
The device supports RouterOS software version 6. The specific factory-installed version number is indicated in the RouterOS menu /system resource. Other operating systems have not been tested.
Electric shock hazard. This equipment is to be serviced by trained personnel only.
To avoid pollution of the environment, please separate the device from household waste and dispose of it in a safe manner, such as in designated waste disposal sites. Familiarize yourself with the procedures for the proper transportation of the equipment to the designated disposal sites in your area.
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a commercial installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This unit was tested with shielded cables on the peripheral devices. Shielded cables must be used with the unit to ensure compliance.
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
This device complies with Industry Canada's license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes: (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This Class A digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe [A] est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
CAN ICES-003 (A) / NMB-003 (A)
Eurasian Conformity Mark
Информация о дате изготовления устройства указана в конце серийного номера на его наклейке через дробь. Первая цифра означает номер года (последняя цифра года), две последующие означают номер недели.
Изготовитель: Mikrotikls SIA, Aizkraukles iela 23, Riga, LV-1006, Латвия, email@example.com. Сделано в Китае, Латвии или Литве. Cм. на упаковке.
Для получения подробных сведений о гарантийном обслуживании обратитесь к продавцу.
Продукты MikroTik, которые поставляются в Евразийский таможенный союз, оцениваются с учетом соответствующих требований и помечены знаком EAC, как показано ниже:
Norma Oficial Mexicana
EFICIENCIA ENERGETICA CUMPLE CON LA NOM-029-ENER-2017.
La operacion de este equipo esta sujeta a las siguientes dos condiciones:
- Es posible que este equipo o dispositivo no cause interferencia perjudicial y.
- Este equipo debe aceptar cualquier interferencia, incluyendo la que pueda causar su operacion no deseada.
Fabricante: Mikrotikls SIA, Unijas iela 2, Riga, LV-1039, Latvia.
País De Origen: Letonia; Lituania; China (Republica Popular); Estados Unidos De America; Mexico.
Por favor contacte a su distribuidor local para preguntas regionales específicas. La lista de importadores se puede encontrar en nuestra página de inicio – https://mikrotik.com/buy/latinamerica/mexico.
CE Declaration of Conformity
Manufacturer: Mikrotikls SIA, Unijas iela 2, Riga, Latvia, LV1039.
The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: https://mikrotik.com/products