- Open the Ethernet port door;
- Insert the SIM card into the slot, with the chip facing UP;
- Connect the device to the included PoE injector with Ethernet cable to the data+power end;
- Connect the data end of the PoE injector to the computer;
- Connect the power adapter to the PoE injector;
- Open the https://192.168.88.1 in your web browser;
- User name: admin, and there is no password;
- Use the check for update option to upgrade the device to the latest version. You must have an active SIM card with available data;
- The device will reboot;
- Connect again and in the QuickSet menu set your country, to apply country regulation settings;
- Secure your device and set a strong password.
The device accepts accepts PoE 802.3af/at 12-57 V DC input from passive Power over Ethernet injectors. The device does not work with IEEE802.3af compliant 48 V power injectors⎓. A PoE injector is included in the package.
Maximum power consumption 6 W.
Connecting to a PoE Adapter: