- Before you work on any MikroTik equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry, and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents. The installer should be familiar with network structures, terms, and concepts.
- This equipment is to be installed by trained and qualified personnel, as per these installation instructions. The installer is responsible for making sure, that the Installation of the equipment is compliant with local and national electrical codes. Do not attempt to disassemble, repair, or modify the device.
- We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
- In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power adapter from the power outlet.
- Contact time to touch PSU will be (> 1 s and < 10 s).
|DC output voltage (V)||26||53|
|DC output current (A)||9.4||4.7|
|DC output power (W)||244||249|
For instalation installation Use a CU wire of at least 1.2 square millimeters for the DC output.
On the input side, 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz connect MTP250 series PSU to RCD.
- Use provided steel clamp and guide through holes then secure the device to the mast.
- Or use provided screws and secure device to the wall, use dowels depending on the wall material.
The package includes:
CLAMP1-2_ Hose Clamp SUS304 (philips Philips type; 9mm; clamping diameter range 25-70mm) with EPE bag - 2 pcs.
SET1_ K-77 Fastening set - 1 pcs.
Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C
Note. Information contained here is subject to change. Please visit the product page on www.mikrotik.com for the most up to date version of this document.#60163