Chateau 5G (D53G-5HacD2HnD-TC&RG502Q-EA)
Before you work on any equipment, be aware of the hazards involved with electrical circuitry, and be familiar with standard practices for preventing accidents.
Ultimate disposal of this product should be handled according to all national laws and regulations.
The Installation of the equipment must comply with local and national electrical codes.
This unit is intended to be installed in the rackmount. Please read the mounting instructions carefully before beginning installation. Failure to use the correct hardware or to follow the correct procedures could result in a hazardous situation to people and damage to the system.
This product is intended to be installed indoors. Keep this product away from water, fire, humidity or hot environments.
Use only the power supply and accessories approved by the manufacturer, and which can be found in the original packaging of this product.
Read the installation instructions before connecting the system to the power source.
We cannot guarantee that no accidents or damage will occur due to the improper use of the device. Please use this product with care and operate at your own risk!
In the case of device failure, please disconnect it from power. The fastest way to do so is by unplugging the power plug from the power outlet.
It is the customer's responsibility to follow local country regulations, including operation within legal frequency channels, output power, cabling requirements, and Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) requirements. All Mikrotik radio devices must be professionally installed.
Please follow these quick steps to set up your device:
- Connect an external antennas to the SMA connector (The antennas are provided in the package, see "Antenna usage");
- Insert micro SIM card into the slot located under the device;
- Connect your computer to one of the Ethernet ports;
- Connect the power adapter to the DC jack;
- Once the device is powered on and PC connected to the device, open https://192.168.88.1 in your web browser to start the configuration ; (or, for some models, check user and wireless passwords on the sticker);
- User name: admin and there is no password by default you will be logged in automatically to the Quick Set screen;
- We recommend clicking the "Check for updates" button on the right side and updating your RouterOS software to the latest version to ensure the best performance and stability, Must have a valid SIM card inserted;
- To manually update the device, please go to https://mikrotik.com/download
- Choose ARM packages for this device and download them to your PC.
- Upload downloaded packages to the WebFig "Files" menu and reboot the device.
- Updating your RouterOS software to the latest version will ensure the best performance, stability, and security updates.
- To personalize your wireless network, SSID can be changed in the fields "Network Name";
- Choose your country on the left side of the screen in the field "Country", to apply country regulation settings;
- Set up your wireless network password in the field "WiFi Password" the password must be at least eight symbols;
- Set up your router password in the bottom field "Password" to the right and repeat it in the field "Confirm Password", it will be used to log in next time;
- Click on the "Apply Configuration" to save changes.
The power consumption under maximum load can reach 17 W, with attachments of 23 W.
We recommend checking for updates frequently to receive the latest updates for your RouterOS software to ensure the best performance and stability.
RouterOS includes many configuration options in addition to what is described in this document. We suggest starting here to get yourself accustomed to the possibilities: https://mt.lv/help. In case an IP connection is not available, the Winbox tool (https://mt.lv/winbox) can be used to connect to the MAC address of the device from the LAN side (all access is blocked from the Internet port by default).
For recovery purposes, it is possible to boot the device for reinstallation, see section Buttons and Jumpers.
Mode The mode button is located on the back of the unit, to on the right side.
The Default configuration for the Mode button is dark mode - to turn off all LEDs. The button can be configured in RouterOS to run any user-specified scripts.
Sync The sync button is located on the top of the unit. WPS Sync button, if configured on the wireless interface, can be used to connect new clients.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 1 – 5 seconds to enable WPS for wireless interfaces.
Front LED status
- Wireless network activity.
- Ethernet port activity.
- System LED.
- Signal strength.
Cellular connection technology based on system the System LED color:
When LTE is not connected to the network, the system LED will blink red to indicate that there is some issue with the LTE connection. If the LTE interface is intentionally disabled (not being used), the system LED will glow blue.
SIM slot usage
SIM card slot is designed to use with Micro SIM cards.
Nano SIM cards have different thicknesses, usage with an adapter is not recommended.
- ADAPT1_ EU/US Switching Power Supply 24V, 1.2A.
- CAB3_ CAT5E UTP Flat Cable, 8P8C, AWG32, 1.5m.
- ANT8-9_ external LTE antenna.
Switch off the device before connecting the antennasWhen connecting or disconnecting the external antennas device must be powered off, otherwise, the device may be damaged!
External antenna sockets are located on the back of the device.
Eurasian Conformity Mark
2400-2483.5 МГц, 5150-5350 МГц, 5650-5850 МГц
*Доступные частотные каналы могут различаться в зависимости от модели продукта и сертификации.