R11e-LTE-US is a Cat-4 modem. It can be integrated into any MikroTik product that has a miniPCI-e slot.
- Interface – Mini-PCIe;
- Temperature Operating -30°C .. +70°C
- LTE Channel Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20 MHz
- LTE Category: 4 (150Mbps Downlink, 50Mbps Uplink)
- 3G Category: R7 (Cat14 - 21.1Mbps Downlink)
- LTE (FDD) bands: 2/4/5/12 (1900/1700/850/700)
- 3G bands: 2/5 (1900/850)
Installing the module in your device
R11e-TE-US for professional use. Each of the cards comes in ESD protective packaging. When handling electrical equipment please observe the following safety precautions:
- Use a wrist grounding strap when unpacking and working with electrical components to avoid electrical discharge (ESD) damage;
- After unpacking please place the card on the anti-static mat;
- When installing make sure there are no objects that can damage or touch the PCB plate;
- The card can be installed in your desired device using the factory provided screw holes in a PCB plate;
- Locate miniPCIe slot on your device;
- Unscrew two factory attached screws;
- Optionally you can use the thermal pad by placing it under the card, the thermal pad is not included in the package;
- Install the module to the miniPCIe slot and secure it with previously removed screws. Tightening torque 0,3 Nm;
- Attach antenna cables to the connectors on the module:
When installing outdoors please ensure that the device case is waterproof and is designed for outdoor use.
Mounting and configuration of this device should be done by a qualified person.
The device will be automatically recognized when used in a MikroTik RouterOS powered device. Configuration can be set in the “Wireless” menu. More information about the configuration of LTE can be found in our documentation: https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Interface/LTE
The device is tested with RouterOS v6 and above. It might be compatible with other operating systems, but drivers are not included with the card.
Operating system support
The module supports RouterOS software version v6.46. Other operating systems have not been tested.
Federal Communication Commission Interference Statement
FCC ID: TV7R11ELTE
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This device and its antenna must not be co-located or operation in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
IMPORTANT: Exposure to Radio Frequency Radiation.
0,29m minimum distance has to be maintained between the antenna and the occupational user and 0,64m to the general public. Under such configuration, the FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for a population/uncontrolled environment can be satisfied.
Antenna Installation WARNING
It is the installer's responsibility to ensure that when using the authorized antennas in the United States (or where FCC rules apply); only those antennas certified with the product are used. The use of any antenna other than those certified with the product is expressly forbidden in accordance with FCC rules CFR47 part 15.204. The installer should configure the output power level of antennas, according to country regulations and per antenna type.
This device complies with Industry Canada's license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, mźme si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
CAN ICES-3(B)/ NMB-3(B)
Important Notice to OEM integrators
1. This module is limited to OEM installation ONLY.
2. This module is limited to installation in mobile or fixed applications, according to Part 2.1091(b).
3. The separate approval is required for all other operating configurations, including portable configurations with respect to Part 2.1093 and different antenna configurations